Monday, November 8, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Ladies and Gentleman,
My favorite time of year has finally arrived.... drumroll please...




THE RED HOLIDAY CUPS AT STARBUCKS
ARE HERE!!!!





If you know me... you know that I am addicted to two things.
1) Iced Grande Soy Chai's from Starbucks
2) Chipotle (Chipotle blog coming soon)

But yes, sadly, I spend way too much money and consume way too many calories at the Starbucks right around the corner from my house, and the one right around the corner from my work. This whole right around the corner thing is no coincidence either, since Starbucks pretty much happens to be right around just about any corner (how convenient)!

So turn on your Christmas Jams (preferably by the Glee Cast), put on your Northface and Ugg boots with the fur and head on over to that Starbucks right around the corner. Don't be such a Grinch - I am all for starting the holidays early! A White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha or a Pumpkin Spiced Latte will surely make you whistle while you work.

Stay Warm,
~n

No comments:

Post a Comment